Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Eastern Haunters Convention

EFP and A Place Called Fear will be at the Eastern Haunters Convention May 2,3,4, But this time I'll be providing security services for the event. That in itself should be scary enough. Mike Bruner has done a great job of growing a little gathering into a national sized convention. I attended a few of these when they were in Harrisburg, PA and always had a great time. Two years ago I attended the gathering and won a door prize...a Ghillie suit. That Ghillie suit can be seen in action in the Mossman video. And if you're planning on going on the Haunt tour Friday night, you will see for yourself just how well The Mossman works!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look forward to having you scare the crap out of me.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.